Letter From Rhys - Week # 33 – No time and very late!


Hey all this is going to be really brief because I don’t get much time to write today. This past week has been pretty slow, we didn’t get to do much this week because of holy week. Everyone left for the country side. No one was home and we couldn’t teach much.

Anyway yesterday was Monday so I am writing late, yes. This is because we had to go to Gazcue to renew our residencies to stay living legally in this country. It was a lot of fun to get to sit down and talk with some of the people in my group from the CCM. They all have become so much more mature and its more enjoyable to be in their company.

The mission really changes all who serve. They become someone better or worse depending on the type of missionaries they are. I’m on the positive side of the spectrum, I promise! Anyway, I know that the work that we are doing is extremely important and that it really blesses the lives of all who are involved, whether it be directly or only relative through blood or personal friendships.

This weekend we baptized a convert named Rosa, she had already received all the lessons from other missionaries and attended the church regularly. However, due to a couple of details of which I’m not aware, she wasn’t baptized until now. But she was so happy and loves the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Well that’s all I have for now! Ill definitely have more to write about next week but now I need to make my end! BYE!

Going forth with the Vision of Christ and an Eye of Faith,
Elder Rhys Wheeler


P.S. Mom, I’ll send picture next week and please correct typos! Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Kelson - Week #18 - Thank goodness for the Mission!!!

Letter From Kelson - Week # 97 - A-....Oooo Shiny,D-......Squirrel!!, D

Letter From Rhys - Week #2 - Nothing's Better Than Workouts and Shopping