Letter From Rhys - Week # 32 – I Love to see the Temple!


Hey Guys! Feliz Lunes from the tropical land of the Republica Dominicana!

This week as been a blast! We got to go to the temple with the mission! It was a super cool experience to go and participate in the ordinances of the temple! I was able to receive so much inspiration and a high spirit for the work as I went prayerfully seeking more knowledge!

This past Saturday as well, two more missionaries moved into our apartment! Elder Esserine and his companion Elder Gamas! Elder Esserine is super cool and was in my previous zone for 3 of my 4 transfers there. But something else happened at the temple that I forgot to mention! I got new Spanish Scriptures!!!! POR FIN!!!!!!! Its super cool but they didn’t have a case for me to use so I have been working on making one with an old cardboard box in our apartment! It’s turning out really well, I just need some glue and something to make it look pretty!

Other than those highlights, this week has been pretty boring in the uniqueness department. Sorry. But I will be sure to include something more awesome coming up in the next week! I can’t say what, I just know it will be fun! Oh and one more thing... sorry I’m doing that a lot today!

This past week we went on an exchange with our district leader and I went to the area of Boca Chica! I had an awesome experience when I met an investigator of theirs, who actually had a different spirit about her. I didn’t have to ask, to know that she really was applying the awesome atonement of Christ in her life.

Well, that’s all for this one folks. I do hope you enjoyed this week’s letter though it is a little short. These keyboards are just like pressing on rocks so my fingers hurt a lot! Catch you later!

Going forth with the vision of Christ and an Eye of Faith,

Elder Rhys Wheeler

P.S. Mom I know you already know but I always have to ask! Typos! Please!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter From Kelson - Week # 97 - A-....Oooo Shiny,D-......Squirrel!!, D

Letter from Kelson - Week #18 - Thank goodness for the Mission!!!

Letter From Rhys - Week #15 - The Adventures of Elder Chu: Part 1