Letter From Kelson - Week # 75 - Faithful readers!

Good Morning From Sunny California!!!
 
Short letter, I had a good week, more details and stories to come next week, I just had a very long and busy day looking for Gold. Thanks for reading and sorry it is a bit small compared to everything else.!! I am still alive too!!
 
Love ya,

Elder Wheeler
 
p.s. Not much to check, but you know me, the Typo man! please fix them. Love ya Mom

Note from Mom:

Don't feel bad, all I received from Kelson was the following:

So I went on a trip to Coloma! The place where Gold was discovered, just got back and have 0 time to write. Love ya! I'll write much more next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Kelson - Week #18 - Thank goodness for the Mission!!!

Letter From Kelson - Week # 97 - A-....Oooo Shiny,D-......Squirrel!!, D

Letter From Rhys - Week #15 - The Adventures of Elder Chu: Part 1