Letter From Kelson - Week # 73 - Could I get this "Exchange"d for something cooler?!

Good Morning From Sunny California!!!

It is a beautiful day here in the Sacramento Valley, there is a nice cool breeze with a hint of supernatural Smoggy flavor, stirred in with some sweaty kids BO...Oh wait that is me... Oops! 
Sports was super fun today, we played a game called SmashBall!! It is a version of volleyball, without a net and lots of angry smashes between teams, and maybe a hint of Four Square! I haven't played four square since elementary school. YAY Memories! 

This week has been off the hook! Pardon my California Beach Bum terminology, but I am talking this week was C-A-RAZY! WE had like 50 gagillionbillionzillion Exchanges this week and it just made this past week go so fast that my brain was blown right out of my skull, went through a timewarp and met me in the future to punch me in the back of the head for trying to schedule so many things all in one week...It was brutal, I have to say that this was the most intense Gibbs slap I have ever received; but this isn't a challenge for those reading to be working on their slapping skills so that when I get home they can just try to out match this Brain-buster 4000 Gibbs Slap! 

We had and exchange with one companionship in the morning and then we switched up around 2ish so that we could then go on another exchange from there until the end of the evening. And then once those two exchanges were done, we went on some exchanges with the Assistants to the President, and that was quite the experience, because within those exchanges there were like 4 other exchanges that took place so that the AP's could work with the newer missionaries in our zone...WO WO WO...I said Wo three times, it must be important. 

This was crazy, but I am running out of time. I think this time is getting shorter by the minute and I haven't even told you about all the fun I had driving around Sacramento telling people that they need to be baptized!!! I guess this story will have to wait for another day, however, next week I hope I will be on a keyboard that wasn't created by a person who thought they had to re-invent the wheel and make typing so difficult by putting this ridiculous hill in the middle as I am trying to type. Maybe it is a good idea for those people who type normally, but I am not normal, as you have read from my letters. I wish everyone the best and I must now hurry and write my mission president because...well that is just what I do. I love you all and wish the very best for you, take care of my little brother who seems to not respond to my messages because he wants me to think he is dead... I am watching you Alaric!!! 

Love,
Elder Wheeler

P.s MOM I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF TYPOS BECAUSE MY SCREEN IS RED AND SQUIGGLEY!!! PLEASE CORRECT THEM!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Kelson - Week #18 - Thank goodness for the Mission!!!

Letter From Kelson - Week # 97 - A-....Oooo Shiny,D-......Squirrel!!, D

Letter From Rhys - Week #2 - Nothing's Better Than Workouts and Shopping