Letter from Kelson - Week # 43 - Freakie Weekie!!! (Thanks Elder Bailey)

Good Morning From Sunny California!!!!

HOLY MOLY!!!! EVERYBODY!!! IT IS P-DAY AGAIN!!!! I knew it was coming, but it almost seems like I was just talking to ya'lls yesterday. Now you may be thinking to yourself, "how does Elder Wheeler always know what I am thinking to myself?" It is because I am Psychic and because of this great power, I will now just blow your mind with my next reading of your inner cortexical neuron discharges. You are also thinking to yourself, "I wonder what would make this past week a Freakie Weekie?" Well I don't know quite yet, I haven't written anything, but your mind has been blown because of my awesome powers of inception...

I don't know if you have ever served a mission, but things never go according to plan... never...My trainer Elder Outlaw once said. "If you want to see God Laugh tell him your plans." I think this past week he had a bit more than a chuckle. We had 3 exchanges and it just added to the Chaos that is Life. 

Um so the Title of this e-mail came about because I had another missionary tell me how he would classify his week in a catchy name. Thus Freakie Weekie.  Just so you know, we had Zone Conference and we are going to have a great last week of the Transfer. One more week and then my companion goes home and I get a new one.  Sorry it is short today, but we had a computer malfunction and the computer crashed...Darn Windows 8!!!! I want my XP back. I love you and I pray for all of you. If you ever want to know what I am up to, check out The NEW HIT DRAMA on BYUTV called the District... Or just hang out with the missionaries. 

Peace be with you and have an awesome week,

Elder Wheeler

p.s. mom Typos for whatever is needed on this e-mail of lacking proportion.
love ya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter From Rhys - Week #2 - Nothing's Better Than Workouts and Shopping

Letter From Rhys - Week # 46 – Bautismo!!!!!!!!!

Letter From Kelson - Week # 55 - Happy MOMMA's DAY!!!!