Letter From Kelson - Week #60 - I LOVE WATERMELON!!!

Good Morning From Sunny California!!!
It is a wonderfully hot day today, and I must say that it would go extraordinarily well if I had a big chunk of watermelon to devour...Hum, sounds like a genius Idea, I'll be back...
20 min later...
...Ok I am back, It was delicious, I will send my mom a video and some pictures after this e-mail, hopefully, I will work my magic fingers into a figure 8 knots so that I can send these pictures and video, it was just so good!!! I am sending them now, I hope she gets them to you, because you will be able to enjoy it just as much as I did.
This past week was super productive, we had a team-up with the Assistants to the President (pretty good missionaries) and they took Elder Badger out and showed him a thing or two about missionary work. I think they may have shown him about 4 or 5 because I might have taught him some false doctrine...I don't remember every word that comes out of my mouth, just the looks of other people. As we went on the team up, we added this family, they are a part member and they have just been less active since the Assistant baptized them almost 2 years ago...coincidence ,I think not! It seems we are playing into a hand that has been a royal flush ever since the beginning and we are those throw away pawns that get the glory of taking the queen and then are sacrificed before the king, as we are then destroyed so that the player can gain checkmate in the next move ( I'm a little bitter still because Elder Badger really did a number on me playing chess this week, and scrabble too...The son is taking over the Father's dominion...)  This family wants to complete their family in the gospel, and come back to church. I don't know if it was my charm or the need for the gospel, but we will take both and make a good member sandwich out of it. They didn't come to church this week, so it isn't my charm, however, they are allowing us to come over tomorrow and then do service for them in the morning on Wednesday...YES SERVICE!!! I love service.  I can get out of my suit....
So far the work is progressing slow, and I think it will be picking up here really soon. Our mission has a goal of baptizing 70 people in the month of June and It looks like we are going to do that!!! WAHOO!!! Keep us in your prayers please.
Until we meet again next time I LOVE YA,
Elder Wheeler

P.s. MOM I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE TYPING DEPARTMENT. IT SEEMS THE CAPS LOCKS IS STUCK AND I AM PAYING TOO MUCH FOR CAR INSURANCE!!! 

Note from Mom:  The videos and pictures he just sent are on his blog at elderwheeler.blogspot.com.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter From Kelson - Week # 97 - A-....Oooo Shiny,D-......Squirrel!!, D

Letter from Kelson - Week #18 - Thank goodness for the Mission!!!

Letter From Rhys - Week #15 - The Adventures of Elder Chu: Part 1