Letter From Kelson - Week # 56 - A Party to MURDER!!!

Good Morning From Sunny California!!!

Life is good and I can't complain! I find so many things to occupy my time, like bicycling (exercise), people skill practice (contacting), Saturday afternoon Splash parties (baptisms), and other fun Missionary stuff. I think I have the high life and I am one of the 68,000 that realize it. Now I know what you're thinking, what is up with the subject of this e-mail, but alas, I must tell you that it is inspired by a play that I saw before I left. This play was about this group of people that would go away to this remote location and play this mystery game...and as they were playing it, the game turned into real-life...Dun Dun Dunnnnn. Yes, it sounds like a spin off of clue, but clue actually had people die. In this one, it was a trap to get the real killer, who killed a member of this group 20 years beforehand, to be caught in their lie and fess up so they could be taken into custody. Well, in the end, what ends up happening is they get the real murderer and no one ends up dead...except for the real murderer...thus a happy ending and All is well. (Thank you Brookville High School for doing a magnificent Job) I tell you this, that you may learn wisdom, so that you may learn that when Elder Wheeler is in the service of his fellow being, he is only catching murderers...with that being said, I am being Transferred to the Land of Stockton, North Stockton to be exact and this place has a lot of bad rap for being a very bad place....thus the murder story.  However, the people of Stockton don't know that it is really a trap, you see I am going there to make them feel like they are playing a game, but then allowing the game to change their life via the Atonement and then I will end the game/play with a big grand finale of a BAPTISM!!! It is almost just like the play, but it isn't. I was just feeling kind of "MYSTERIOUS" just now and I thought this would add some "MYSTERY" to my letter.  Stockton is known a little bit for many deaths accruing in one year, but remember as long as I am doing what is right, the gangs will protect us. WE ARE JESUS BOYS!!! We just can't try to convert them and they will protect us. And I have been told that I have a pretty killer...(oops PUN!!!) Ward.

Now don't take this as me talking bad about the area in which I am serving.  On the contrary, I am super stoked!!! I am going down to be a District Leader again and I have Elder Rivas to be my companion. He is from New Jersey, so he will protect me. I will be riding my little bicycle while I am there. My bike has undergone an overhaul and is now a single speed with disc brakes, no back brakes and a pretty sweet ability to out run anything. I am pumped, plus it is going to keep me in shape. I am a little sad to be leaving this area that I have been in for 6 months, but I am ready to leave. I have this stirring within me that is telling me that there is somewhere else I need to be right now, because someone is calling me to Stockton. I am totally Pumped! It is going to be super fun and I can't wait to meet my new district. I hope they are as excited as I am, because if they aren't...they will be!!! MWAHHHHHHH 

I am glad to be serving a mission and I know that all of you who have been a blessing to my life as a missionary are being blessed because you have helped to support me in a one way that I couldn't have ever hoped for, you are helping to shape my Character. I know I was already a character, but with your help and faith I am becoming someone who I can see myself enjoying the rest of my life with. So, thanks a lot for all the people who have impacted my life in one form or fashion. I will talk about you until I am blue in the face.  Because my face only gets red, not blue...it will be a long time, I am very long winded. I love all of you and I want you to continue to put your trust in God, because he will tell you all things what ye should do/know to enjoy happiness in this life and the one to come. He does this through the Holy Ghost, if you don't know who he is, find out, if you know him, use him, and if you have forgotten, go back to where you were when you last had him and move forward


CRAP!!!



I sent the e-mail instead of inserting the smiley faces!!! I love you all and will talk to you later.

Love ya,
Elder Wheeler

P.s. MOM!!!! Please connect the e-mails together...gosh I am sucking when it comes to this e-mail thing...OH and TYPOS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Kelson - Week #18 - Thank goodness for the Mission!!!

Letter From Kelson - Week # 97 - A-....Oooo Shiny,D-......Squirrel!!, D

Letter From Kelson - Week # 55 - Happy MOMMA's DAY!!!!