Letter From Kelson - Week #81 - I love to bowl!

Good Morning From Sunny California!!!!

This is a really late letter. I am now coming to you live from the bowling alley just down the street from our apartment. This is so awesome!  I love technology and iPads and awesome members who come bowling with us and allow me to write this ridiculously long e-mail on their iPad while we bowl. 

This past week was pretty awesome.  My companion, Elder Allred, is pretty awesome.  We have a lot of things in common and we are having a blast. I am reminded that every companion is meant for me and I don't need to worry too much about what they are good at because we will be compatible. For you inquiring minds, I will tell you a little bit about my zone and their zoneness. My zone consists of 21 missionaries: 18 elders and 3 sisters with 4 different languages being spoken. We have Spanish, Hmong, Cambodian, and English.  There are a lot of things that are going on as we are here trying to baptize all nations, we have 2 planned baptisms this month and the possibility of 5 more. We are also striving for the goal of 12 in the month of December. It is going to be hard, but I definitely believe we can accomplish this goal, we are the best zone in the mission. I have no doubt in the abilities of these missionaries. It is going to be awesome to see the faith of the elders and sisters grow from the miracles that are taking place. I'm getting emotional now...sorry I think I may start to cry... Please give me a moment...


One moment later!!!

I'm back, aren't you so glad, because you might have just stopped reading and cried yourself because I didn't finish my dissertation on my week. I guess this is the moment you have all looked forward to...story time with Elder Wheeler

Once upon a time, there was a coconut; but this wasn't just any coconut, it was a coconut that was carried across the many waters of the world by two African swallows, not to be confused with European swallows that seem to do that every once and a while...where was I?  Oh yeah, the coconut, anyway this coconut had a dream, it's dream was to sing a lovely song with the song birds of the USA. However, this coconut had one problem. After it was imported into the USA it was quickly deported to some weird place to be put into an Almond Joy candy bar...poor coconut.  Well, the moral of the story is that if you travel by swallow make sure to ask for a landing zone a bit farther from the border, it might save your life. But if you aren't traveling by swallow I think you will be OK  As for the dream of the coconut, he was unsuccessful in completing that wonderful dream, but I know one thing he was successful at, he satisfied my hunger for something delicious...now this story may not make any sense whatsoever, but the real moral behind it is that you shouldn't let dreams go unaccomplished it will drive you loony.  I have these dreams in my brain that have been floating around it and I am always wondering if I will ever accomplish them. But then this week I was a given a great opportunity to commune with my Father in heaven. And he reminded me that if I just pray always, then I can make sure to accomplish all I am capable of. So I will just stop worrying about it. As long as I have God on my team, I am good to go!!! Wahoo!!! 

(Insert wahoo!!!  Face here)

I love all of you and wish to continue to make you proud, but please try and keep you expectations kind of down to earth so that I don't end up disappointing you;)

Love ya,
Elder wheeler

P.s. Mom, I am using an iPad so I have not capitalized the things that need it and or had good spelling, please fix it...TYPOS!!!!! Love ya

Comments

  1. You are so welcome for the use of my iPad. I cant believe you wrote off of this while completely dominating all of us at bowling! Such a boss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Kelson - Week #18 - Thank goodness for the Mission!!!

Letter From Kelson - Week # 97 - A-....Oooo Shiny,D-......Squirrel!!, D

Letter From Rhys - Week #2 - Nothing's Better Than Workouts and Shopping