Good Morning From Sunny California!!!! Did everyone have a good Mother's day? I know I did, but that is besides the point. To all of my many Mother's out there, I would like to wish you a belated Happy Mother's Day! Sorry, but I am only allotted one phone call and I can't remember every one of your phone numbers. This past week has been packed full of adventure. It is all about this Dashing Swordsman and his quest for more Happiness. This Swordsman Rides on his noble stead, the Iron Bi-son and he carries around his partner in crime, The Jolly Jester. The Dashing Swordsman loves to go into the world and share what brings him the greatest amount of Happiness, but there are some Goblins who do not accept the message of his glorious ability to take them from being a Goblin to being a Dashing Swordsman like himself...or a Jolly Jester (Sometimes the transformation is halted midway and they become the Jolly Jesters, not quite as handsome and good looking, but they are...
Comments
Post a Comment