Feliz Lunes from the topical land of the Republica Dominicana! This week was a week full of interesting events. The one that sticks out the most is what happened this past Friday! So Last Sunday, we heard that the youth of the ward were going on a temple trip! One of our recent converts was a youth and we’ve been teaching the rest of his family. So, he comes to his mom and says they’re going to the temple on Friday! When we heard this, we jumped on board and said we could all go to the temple together and give them a tour of the temple grounds. All was good to go, until Friday! Friday, I had some interviews for some baptismal candidates in the afternoon before the trip to the temple. In our effort to find a man to leave with us, the second counselor of the bishopric told us that the temple trip started a 4 not at 5 and that changed everything!!! So, scrambling ourselves to get everything ready for this sudden change in schedule was hectic! We scrambled about looking...
Feliz Lunes from the tropical land of the Republica Dominicana! Today marks the day of month number 11 that I have officially been a missionary and in the Dominican Republic! Wow time flies doesn’t it?! It’s almost all down here from here people! This past year has been full of awesome fun and adventure and it’s time for me to start working even harder to bring more souls unto Christ. I only get 2 years to wear this black nametag and I’m almost halfway done! And there so much I still need to do!!!!! People who need to hear the Gospel! Lessons I still need to Learn! And most important, fun I still need to have!!! Speaking of fun, today we went to the caves again close to our area! Its transfers so we can’t leave our zone though there’s no change with Elder Rodriguez and I for the next 6 weeks. Anyway, this week was a little tougher in the mission department; we had many appointments fall and lots of opposition. Though I was able to work out a few kinks that I had...
Good Morning From Sunny California!!!! I know that you might be wondering why I said good morning when it is clearly almost night time...Well It is morning somewhere and that is all that matters. I apologize for the amount of time it took to write today, we have had a day full of pictures and service and Christmas card making. If you would like to receive a Christmas card, let my mother know and I will have her send me the list of addresses that I will then send out cards to. It has been an interesting week. We started it off with a bit of craziness. We had a few FHE (Family Home Evening) appointments and some jumping around to accommodate all the people we wanted to and needed to see. We taught many lessons this week and most of them were Member Present Lessons, so that is good for all around happiness. I do want to say thank you as always for the prayers of all those who feel so inclined to pray for the missionary work out here in Sac Town...We are being blesse...
Comments
Post a Comment